This summer, thanks to supporters like you, CKA has awarded another inspiring class of CKA-KALCA Public Service Interns. We are proud to support extraordinary college students seeking hands-on experience in the public and nonprofit sectors. Our 2019 Public Service Interns are currently placed at the highest levels of government and public advocacy in DC and New York, within the:
- Asian American Federation
- Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies
- College to Congress
- Council of Korean Americans
- MinKwon Center for Community Action
- National Council of Asian Pacific Americans
- Office of Congressman Andy Kim
- U.S. Embassy in Seoul
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
Over the next few weeks, we'll be sharing stories from past and current PSIs, and I hope you'll be as moved as I've been.
As a supporter of CKA, I know you understand why a program like the Public Service Internship is critical. Would you be willing to make a $100, $250, or$500 donation to support our advocacy and education programs? Please click here to show your support.
Our goal is to raise $30,000 in support of our 2020 PSI program, and recently, we received a matching gift challenge. If we raise $15,000 by July 31, two generous donors will make a combined $15,000 donation to CKA.
Thank you for doing what you can and for your continued support of CKA.